Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SIC Den-o Climax Form

Though many might not like Den-o Climax Form's look and the SIC Volume where it is in, I still bought it since Climax Form is my most favorite form of Den-o besides Sword Form. And again, I really hit lucky on this one too since the same with the SIC Vol. 34 Ibuki and Zanki, I got this thing for 1500, half of the usual mall price that I often see here in the Philippines! Anyway, for some info on the Climax Form, read below.

Climax Form (クライマックスフォーム Kuraimakkusu Fōmu?) is Den-O's sixth and strongest form in the series. It is accessed when all of the Tarōs except Momotaros fade away and Ryotaro's desire not to lose them creates the K-Taros which restores the three Imagins' bond to Ryotaro. After entering the code 3-6-9-# and attaching it to the Den-O Belt, Den-O becomes Climax Form. Climax Form is basically a stronger version of Sword Form that incorporates the DenKamen of the other three Den-O forms onto various parts of the armor (Rod Form's mask is on the right shoulder with Urataros controlling the right arm, Ax Form's mask on the left shoulder with Kintaros controlling the left arm, and Gun Form's mask on the chest with Ryutaros control the legs). But due to the nature of Climax Form, the Tarōs need to work as one to fight, and their strengths are incorporated into Climax Form. The three masks can also travel along tracks on Climax Form's body to align with the leg or arm to enter Kick Mode (キックモードKikku Mōdo?) or Punch Mode (パンチモード Panchi Mōdo?), with the three Tarōs controlling that one limb while leaving Momotaros to control the rest of the body to perform "Charge and Up" attacks.

-wikipedia

So...yeah. that's pretty much it. Anyway, on to the pics.

BOX:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty much, this is what you'll only get for this pack. Sad though that there's no densword included for the Climax Form. Bummer. =___=

Den-o Climax Form:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is how it looks like when stripped off of the other imagins:
Photobucket

Yeah, I know. Funny looking Sword Form, right? lol
As for accessories besides the cellphone of K-touch, these are the only accessories for DCF:
Photobucket

Really disappointing that it is almost zero-to-none accessories for DCF. I really can't figure out why they did not include the sword when DCF used it in some fights. 

Anyway, time for poses!
Photobucket
"Ore..."

Photobucket
"Sanjou!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Punch Mode.

Photobucket
Kick Mode! I say that this form really has an awesome rider kick. lol

Anyway, that's much for it for the Den-o Climax Form. I didn't bother reviewing about Urataros since, like you, I don't like him. Though I don't like Ura, the figure itself is also good but the great downside: no chogokin (die-cast metal). As for my rating:
Design: 4/5 (Superb design. Really superb. I would've gave 5 but the lack of chogokin materials really knocked that point off. The only chogokin parts are on the shins and no more. That's just it. As for the good parts, all parts are really intact and almost-zero worry for any part that could mysteriously pop off.)
Articulation: 5/5 (The SIC Den-os are of the best I ever laid my hands on. Every joint is really stable and after playing this thing for hours, this thing is still in good condition.)
Accessories: 3/5 (Really fuckin few for a 2-in-1 SIC figure. Most of the accessories in this volume are for Ura, and the only ones that are for DCF are the K-Touch and the dengashers. Really lame.)
Price: 2/5 (I dunno...this thing really does not seem worth 3K+ philippine pesos. Too few accessories and chogokin material, you only get one rider. Good thing I bought one for a whoopin cheap 1500 philippine pesos. lol)


Verdict: 3/5 (Even though I really like DCF, this thing really does not seem worth it. Yes, playability value is good but for me, I got on the SIC line because I liked the chogokin parts and the shitload of accessories. This thing is pretty disappointing for me.)


To buy or not to buy:
Not to buy if you are just starting in the SIC line. Too few accessories compared to the other SICs that are in the same price range. For the hefty price, I say save up more and get Sword Form and Momotaros pack or maybe SIC Ixa and Dark Kiva. Or if you really are into the chogokin things, then SIC Kiva. Point is, this thing is not worth the price. And relax for whoever will be offended. This is my opinion.


That's it for Den-o Climax Form. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment